Making sure employees have what they need to do their jobs on day 1 is a critical function of new employee onboarding, yet it’s actually an employee lifecyle process: roles change, new assets must be issued, retired assets must be recovered. Assets@Work is the only product designed to enable both new employee asset provisioning and employee lifecycle asset management.
Yet there is a critical flurry of asset management activity associated with hiring and onboarding new employees. Features of Assets@Work that are most valuable to new employee onboarding managers include:
- Allow hiring managers and recruiters to provision and request assets long before the employee’s actual start date.
- Provide hiring managers and recruiters with an estimate of how long to expect an asset will require for delivery.
- Consistently complete and provide all information needed to procure and deliver an asset on time for the new employee’s start date.
- Flexible asset delivery methods for accommodating new employees who are remote, are in the process of relocating, or simply aren’t yet in the office.
- Allow the new employee to sign off on receipt of assets at the same time they sign all policies concerning possession or use of company assets.